Renter 2020-09-17T08:51:34+00:00


As a renter you’re not always responsible for the flood that can occur in your home, and nor are you always responsible for payment. You’re protected under the rental tenancy act to seek emergency flood repairs even if you can’t get a hold of your real estate agent or landlord. Don’t worry, Mr Flood can attend to your wet carpet right now and we’ll contact your agent on your behalf and take care of all the details with them.

Was the wet carpet the fault of an overflowed bath, sink or shower? Or maybe your washing machine leaked? If you have contents insurance this may cover the costs. Either way, Mr Flood does great rates for non-insured clients too.

Call 1300 673 566 now and speak to a flood restoration technician