Who pays for the repairs?

28 October 2015

Flood damage falls under your home and contents or business insurance, so typically all that you are responsible to cover is your agreed excess. If you are not insured you will be responsible for all costs incurred. Our Mr Flood representative can, if requested, provide a guide to the costs prior to commencement of the job.