What do I do first?

28 October 2015

The first task is to find the source of the water and turn it off. If the source of water is from a broken pipe it may be possible to turn off the main water tap – which is often found outside the home or apartment. Call the Mr Flood hotline on 0450 631 442 immediately so that one of our expert staff can assist you and arrange for immediate dispatch of one of our vans.